KnowledgeShare connects health care staff with their local NHS library and knowledge service. Registered users can also use KnowledgeShare to find colleagues with shared interests, helping to spread innovation and collaborate on service improvement.
NHS library and knowledge services (LKS) inform patient care, service improvement, clinical teaching and research through the provision of:
- Evidence searches
- Updates highlighting newly published health care information
KnowledgeShare allows members to:
- Request evidence searches from their LKS and find searches requested by colleagues elsewhere (where permission has been given).
- Sign up for highly targeted updates based on their professional interests
- Connect with colleagues based on shared professional interests
* An OpenAthens account is needed to access KnowledgeShare.